Go Green Delegation Service
In Aarhus, we have an ambitious and strategic approach towards the green transition.
In 2030, Aarhus as a society will be CO2 neutral. And over the last decade, we have reduced the CO2 emissions with 50%.
- the switch to green district heating and electricity in 2016 by burning biomass instead of coal
- the new light railway that will reduce the use of fossil fuels in public transportation
- and the energy renovation programme for the councils own buildings, which will mean considerable energy savings
These are all major steps along the way, but we still need a focused effort to reach our goal.
Would you like to visit Aarhus?
To share our findings so far, Aarhus sometimes welcomes international visitors whose aim is to see and get inspired by Aarhus' green approach.
If you would like to visit, please send us an email that includes the following:
- Where you are from
- When you would like to visit Aarhus
- Who the delegation includes
- What you are interested in
- Why you wish to visit Aarhus
- How many you are
Send your request to: email@example.com
About Go Green Delegation Service
Go Green Delegation Service is a part of Aarhus Municipality and is created to help the international delegations plan their visit to Aarhus.
We usually stive to welcome international visitors and delegations from both public and private companies, as well as media, knowledge institutions and NGOs.
However we have limited ressources and might not always be able to accept every delegation request we recieve.
Go Green Delegation Service is closed for visits in July, November and December.
You can also read